söndag 14 augusti 2022

Vidskepliga donerar till bluffarkivet AFU, inte för att de hittat ufo, utan för att bli fåfängt ihågkomna efter sin död

 


"Malcolm Robinsons Facebookinlägg om AFU:


For those that have been following my posts. You will know that I will be donating all my UFO and Paranormal files, books, models, magazines, and more, to Clas Svahn at UFO Sweden, where they will be filed away in their incredible museum and library. They already have files from Gordon Creighton, and many other UFOlogical luminaries from across the world. Clas paid me a visit a few years ago when I lived in Hastings in England, and I had the pleasure to meet the great man and his colleague today, (Saturday 13th August 2022) I showed them my office and what will be going when I shuffle off this mortal coil."


Källa, UFO-Sverige 14 augusti 2022:


Dramatisk start och trevliga möten | Clas Svahns Blogg (ufo.se)


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.