onsdag 29 juni 2022

Ärkebiskop Rasmus Paludan från Stram Kurs på Roskilde Festival

 

Nej til Islam i Danmark på Twitter: ”@FilipBeijer Ja. Tænk, at han er at finde på en musikfestival i sit eget land?” / Twitter


More from Rasmus Paludan ; 00:14. At Roskilde Festival I met Linus from our capital city Copenha... Today at 8:09 AM · 127 Views ; 00:04. I dag ved Badesøen har ...
Facebook · Rasmus Paludan · För 6 timmar sedan
Rasmus Paludan. 5h󰞋󰟠. At Roskilde Festival I met Linus from our capital city. Copenhagen. The neighborhood called Vesterbro. That is where I live.
Facebook · Rasmus Paludan · För 5 timmar sedan

More from Rasmus Paludan ; 00:14. At Roskilde Festival I met Linus from our capital city Copenha... Today at 8:09 AM · 127 Views ; 00:10. I met the Dane Tony at ...
Facebook · Rasmus Paludan · För 7 timmar sedan



Videor 29 juni 2022 där Stram Kurs partiledare besöker Roskilde Festival och samtalar med ungdomar:


At Roskilde Festival I met Linus from our capital city Copenhagen. The neighborhood called Vesterbro. That is where I live. Linus likes it. I agree. Unlike the "noble" Nørrebro, we do not have many rapists in Vesterbro.

The most infamous XXXXXX in the world was the infamous false prophet XXXXXXXX. He XXXXX his 9 year old wife XXXXX many time.

Om 19-20 July 2022 I come to the Swedish city Göteborg and tell about the XXXXXX XXXXXXXX in the suburbs Hisinge Backa, Lövgärdet, Bergsjön, Angered, Hjällbo. This will be fun.

On 21 July 2022 I come to Borås and Trollhättan.
On 22 July 2022 I come to Karlstad and Örebro.
On 23 July 2022 I come to Borlänge and Falun."


Rasmus Paludan - At Roskilde Festival I met Linus from our... | Facebook


I met the Dane Tony at Roskilde Festival. Tony likes the Danish city Slangerup where he is from. Tony does not like criminals who rape and demean people. I agree with Tony."


Rasmus Paludan - I met the Dane Tony at Roskilde Festival.... | Facebook


5 h Instagram 
I dag ved Badesøen har William (med den røde kasket) været nøgen, da han svømmede i Badesøen. Det var utroligt lange 25 centimeter. Det findes ikke i Arabien, men i Dammark er det helt normalt." 🤭🇩🇰🇸🇪🇧🇻


Rasmus Paludan - I dag ved Badesøen har William (med den... | Facebook


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.