fredag 30 oktober 2020

UFO-Sveriges regissör upprörd över publicering av e-post

 

"History Teachers Association seeks contact with Schiaffino Musarra and Joanna Tisell

Schif Musarra <schif.musarra@jarowskij.se>
 
Fre 2020-10-30 15:11
 
Hey there,

If your goal was to have a conversation with me regarding your dispute with UFO Sweden, you certainly failed miserably by publishing my email on your blog. I'm not sure what your game is and at the moment I don't care. Don't bother trying to contact me again. Print that on your blog.

Schif Musarra
 
 
From: Schif Musarra
 
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2020 7:57 AM
 
To: historielararforeningen@outlook.com <historielararforeningen@outlook.com>
 
Subject: RE: History Teachers Association seeks contact with Schiaffino Musarra and Joanna Tisell
 
Hey there. Your message passed along to me. Very interesting. Should we set up a time to talk over the phone? 

Cheers
Schiaffino Musarra"
 
 
Läs mejlet till regissören här:
 
https://historielararna.blogspot.com/2020/10/tv-uppslag-till-schiaffino-musarra-och.html

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.